Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blog Post #10

I enjoyed watching the interviews between Dr. Strange and Kathy Cassidy. Kathy made a lot of great points about technology. There are many things to learn from Mrs. Cassidy. First, I want to express my appreciation for how she brought technology into the classroom. I graduated from high school in 20011 and we were doing zilch even close to what these 1st graders were doing in her classroom.  I loved how Kathy stated that because technology is so advanced and used by many that teachers need to incorporate it in lessons so that students learn more about it. Technology is vital. Many people say that it is too hard to learn technology since they never really used it growing up, but Kathy made a great point about how technology is such a useful tool because it is easy to learn new tools.
I also loved how Kathy uses blogging in her classroom. She allows students to blog and she keeps a blogging portfolio for her students and allows parents to view it at any time. I believe this is great for parents because they can access it at any time in there connivance.
I enjoyed watching Kathy's Interview and gained more knowledge to use when I become a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment