Sunday, August 24, 2014

1. What are the things (if any) you have heard about EDM310? I heard about EDM310 from one of my friends that had taken it in the fall semester of 2013 and I heard it was a difficult class that requires a lot of your time.

2. What fears (if any) do you have about EDM310? 
The only fears I have for EDM310 is that the class may overwhelm me considering I am not the best at managing my time.
3. Compare and contrast EDM310 with other courses you have taken in college or high school.
It is something new to me with the class mostly requiring some type of way to access the internet. Most or almost of my classes require a book.

4. What do you think will be the most difficult thing for you in EDM310? 
I have never been the best at managing time, but I have defiantly gotten better at it.

5. What is the best way for you to address this “most difficult” aspect of EDM310?
I have a time schedule and daily reminders on my phone.

6. What questions do you still have about EDM310? What ideas do you have about how to 
address those questions? 
I am still figuring out the purpose of this class towards my major, but I am intrigued to learn more about technological things

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syngen, I too am interested in learning more about computers and other devices. I think that even though I have a Macbook there is still much for me to learn. I used to struggle with time management when I first started college, but after buying a planner and actually using it I found that it helped me tremendously. I have not thought about using my phone to set reminders; I may have to try that. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are majoring in Education? There are several objectives for EDM310. A primary one is that you will be teaching students who expect to and are proficient in using technology. To succeed as an educator you must engage them in learning and the use of technology will be essential in that effort.

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete