Friday, August 22, 2014

Practice Blog

Practice Blog

Practice Blog
  • About me - where I lived , fun facts, my major, life events that brought me to USA, etc.
  • Why I want to enter the education field
  • A brief description of an educators work in the 21st century
Displaying photo.JPG
Maria Brooker (My girlfriend and I)

    
    My name is Daniel Syngen Taylor. I prefer to be called by my middle name, Syngen. I am from Excel, Alabama. My address is a pretty unique thing if you ever hear it. I live at the address, 52 Out of the Way Rd. I am really athletic, I tend to surprise most people. I have played many sports growing up. Football was and still is my favorite, but cheer leading is what landed me at south

    My major is secondary education Physical Education. I want to wake up to a job I love every morning and coach a team while helping mature young peoples lives. An educators work in the field I plan to join is busy, active, and exciting. I can not wait to start one day soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment